Welcome to the New Perspectives Website! New Perspectives is a counseling group with offices in Owings Mills and
Learning to view a glass as half-full rather than half-empty, redefining problems as opportunities for growth, or increasing one’s confidence to view more options as viable might be the new perspective that works in your situation. Our commitment to you is to help you, help yourself find a way to solve your problem, become revitalized, and approach the problem from a new perspective.
At New Perspectives, we can help you learn to deal with a wide range of issues including:
* improving relationships * lessening stress
* improving mood * managing anxiety
* increasing intimacy * ADHD
* coping with addictions * dealing with the effects of trauma
* improving self-esteem * increasing self-confidence
* mediation of conflicts * improving parent/child relationships
The professional staff at New Perspectives includes psychologists, social workers, addictions counselors, and certified professional counselors. All therapists are fully licensed in their field. Please click on our Listing of Therapists for more information on each professional. In addition to the professional staff, our administrative staff is available to schedule appointment, answer questions about insurance coverage and billing issues.